Page created: 21 Dec 2021 |
Page updated: 3 May 2022
- Go to Attack management.
- Click on a client row in the Attack list table, to navigate to the IoAs (Indicators of Attack) dashboard, that lists detected IoAs for the client.
- To view the list of transactions that generated the IoA on an IoA's row, click the three-dot
drop down on the right, and then click View
transactions.Note: The list of transactions appears with one of the headings:
- Transactions: The list displays all the transactions involved in the IOA detection.
- Sample Transactions: When the number of transactions is large, the list displays a sampling of the transactions involved in the IOA detection.
- Click the down arrow on the right of a transaction to view parameter values in the
- Details tab: View parameter values of the transaction's host name, username, token, IP address, response content type and response payload size.
- Request headers tab: View the transaction's request header parameter values. Examples include authorization type, accept-encoding, host name, and accept response's content type.
- Response headers tab: View the transaction's response header parameter values. Example include content type and content length.
- Click X at the top right, to return to the previous dashboard.