Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 3 May 2022
Installing PingIntelligence for APIs Dashboard automatically installs Elasticsearch. To install PingIntelligence Dashboard, ensure that the following prerequisites are met:
- Server: 8 core CPU, 16 GB, 1 TB HDD
- Operating system: RHEL 7.9 or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- OpenJDK: 11.0.2
- SSL certificate: One private key and certificate. By default, PingIntelligence Dashboard uses the private key and certificate shipped with the binary.
- Password: If you want to change the default password, set a minimum 8 character password
- ABS: ABS URL, access, and secret key. Make sure that ABS is reachable from the PingIntelligence Dashboard machine.
- ASE: ASE management URL, access, and secret key. Make sure that ASE is reachable from the PingIntelligence Dashboard machine.
The following is a list of default port numbers. Make sure that these are available for installing PingIntelligence Dashboard.
- PingIntelligence Dashboard (WebGUI): 8030
- Elasticsearch: 9200
- Dataengine: 8040
- H2 database: 9092. H2 database is installed and runs as a part of PingIntelligence Dashboard.
Supported browsers: The following Web browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome: Version 49 or later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 69 or later
- Microsoft Edge: Version 42 or later
- Apple Safari: Version 11.1 or later
Operating system configurations: Complete the following configuration for the operating system:
- Increase the
# sudo sysctl -w fs.file-max=65536 # sudo sysctl -p
- Increase the
vm.max_map_countlimit to 262144
# sudo echo "vm.max_map_count=262144" >> /etc/sysctl.conf # sudo sysctl -p
- JDK installation: Set
<jdk_install>directory and add
- Choose the
<pi_install_dir>should be readable and writable by the logged in user.
PingIntelligence Dashboard users
There are two pre-configured login users in PingIntelligence Dashboard. The two users are:
ping_usercan simultaneously log into PingIntelligence Dashboard. The admin user has full access to PingIntelligence Dashboard. An
admincan view the dashboard of various APIs as well as tune threshold and unblock a client identifier.
ping_usercan only view the API dashboard. A total of 25
ping_usercan log in simultaneously.