Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 3 May 2022
You can optionally configure TCP keep-alive connections in the
ase.conffile of ASE. Following is a snippet of
enable_sideband_keepalivevariable. The default value is set to
; enable connection keepalive for requests from gateway to ase. ; This setting is applicable only in sideband mode. ; Once enabled ase will add 'Connection: keep-alive' header in response ; Once disabled ase will add 'Connection: close' header in response enable_sideband_keepalive=false
If this variable is set to
true, then you must configure persistent connections in Axway Policy Studio by completing the following steps:
- Click on Environment Configuration
- Under Environment Configuration, click Listeners > API Gateway.
- Click On your ASE IP address in Sample Services
- In the Remote Host Settings pop-up window, un-check Allow HTTP 1.1
- Check Include Content Length in request. Make sure all other options are not selected.
- Click OK and Deploy the policy