PingIntelligence software combines real-time API security and AI analytics to detect, report, and block cyberattacks on data and applications exposed through APIs. The software consists of three platforms: API Security Enforcer(ASE), API Behavioral Security(ABS) AI engine, and PingIntelligence Dashboard.
- ASE (Inline or Sideband configuration)
- ABS AI Engine
- MongoDB database
- PingIntelligence for APIs Dashboard
API Security Enforcer (ASE)
Applies real-time API metadata ingestion and enforces optional blocking. ASE can be deployed in inline or sideband mode and works with the ABS engine to identify attacks. For more information, see Inline ASE and Sideband ASE.
API Behavioral Security AI engine
Executes AI algorithms to detect in near real-time cyberattacks targeting data, applications, and systems via APIs. Attack information can be automatically pushed to all ASEs to block ongoing breaches and prevent reconnection.
PingIntelligence for APIs Dashboard
- Visibility into API activity.
- View the training status and other information of your APIs
- Manage API Discovery using automatic or manual mode
- View attack insight to understand why a client was flagged for an attack
- Manage attacks by unblocking clients or tune AI Engine thresholds
- View ABS license information
The dashboard engine utilizes Elasticsearch and Kibana to provide a graphical view of an API environment including user activity, attack information, and blacklisted clients.
You can install all the PingIntelligence products either as a user with
sudo access or a normal user (without
Make sure that the entire deployment is a homogenous deployment. Either all the products
should be installed as a
sudo user or as a normal user.