Page created: 1 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 3 May 2022
After the bundle is imported into the CA API gateway, configure the certificate and ASE token using the CA API Policy Manager.
Configure the certificate: Complete the following steps to configure the certificate using CA API Policy Manager:
- In CA API Policy Manager, navigate to Tasks > Certificate, Keys and Secrets > Manage Certificates
- Click Add and complete the steps on the GUI to add a certificate.
- In the Specify Certificate Options step (step 3 in GUI), select the Outbound SSL Connections checkbox and click Next.
- In the Configure Validation step (step 4 in GUI), select the Certificate is a Trust Anchor checkbox and click Finish.
Configure ASE token: Complete the following steps in the CA API Policy Manager to configure the ASE token that was generated as part of Prerequisite.
- In the CA API Policy Manager, navigate to Tasks > Certificate, Keys and Secrets > Manage Stored Passwords
- Select ase_token and click on properties.
- In the Stored Password Properties pop-up window, click on Change Password.
- In the Enter Password pop-up window, enter the ASE token and click Ok.