On the admin console home page, you see the environments to which you have access and the products and services that each environment contains. If you have an Organization admin role, you see all of the environments in your organization.
Ensure that you:
- Are an administrator of a PingOne environment.
- Set the username for your PingOne administrator account as your email address.
- Verify your email address in PingOne.
To access the admin console home page:
- Go to pingidentity.com and click Sign On.
Enter your email address, and click Continue:
- If this is your first time signing on from this browser, an email is sent to your email address with a verification link. Click the link to verify your email address.
- If you have multiple administrator identities associated with the same email address, you see a list of environments associated with those identities across all regions. Select the environment that you want to access.
Any environments that have expired licenses are flagged in the list of your environments. To extend a license, contact Ping Identity Sales at https://www.pingidentity.com/en/company/contact-sales.html.
Follow the authentication steps for your environment.
If you are unable to sign on, contact your administrator for further assistance. You can also sign on using your direct console login URL. See Administrators: Managing your PingOne environment.
You see the Your Environments page, the environments to which you have access, and the products and services that each environment contains. If this is your first time accessing this page, a message on the admin console home page asks you if you would like to take a quick tour of the admin console.