Page created: 13 Dec 2022 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
You can add one or more authentication policy.
- Go to .
- Click + Add Policy.
- Enter a policy name.
- Select the type of policy for the first step, Login, Identifier First,
Multi-Factor Authentication. Because progressive profiling
requires the user to be authenticated, it can't be the first step in the
authentication policy.For more information, see:
- Adding a login authentication step
- Adding a multi-factor authentication step
- Adding an identifier first authentication step
- Adding a progressive profiling step
- Adding a terms of service prompt
- Adding an external identity provider sign-on step
- Click Add Step to add another step to the authentication policy (optional).
- Continue adding steps as needed for your authentication policy.
- Click Save.
The first step in a policy cannot have population or user attribute conditions. Additionally, if the second step in a two-step policy has conditions set, and you delete the first step so that the second step becomes first, those conditions will be removed.