Page created: 9 Feb 2023 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
Add a user filter to specify which identities are provisioned, based on factors such as population, group, or other user attributes.
- Go to .
- Click the Rules tab.
- Find the appropriate rule and click it to show the rule details.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click User filter.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the filter.
- Define the filter that determines which identities are provisioned. For more information, see Example filters.
Enter the first condition:
- Select All or Any to determine how the linked conditions will be evaluated: Boolean logical AND or OR.
- Attribute. The user attribute to filter on.
- Operator. Equals. Equals is the only operator supported at this time.
- Value. Enter the appropriate value.
- For outbound provisioning rules, you must specify either a population or a group to define the users to be provisioned.
- If you select a group in the filter, then updating or deleting the group can cause the provisioning rule to re-sync.
- If you select a group in the filter, the filter will include all users with any kind of membership in the group, whether direct, dynamic membership based on a user filter, or inherited from parent groups. For more information, see Groups.
- If needed, click Add + to add another condition or condition set.
- Continue adding conditions or condition sets as needed.
- Click Save.