You can run an audit report to see more information about agreements, such as when an agreement was accepted or revoked. You can also use the User details page to see a user’s consent history. See Viewing the consent history for a specific user.
- Go to .
- For Time range, enter the appropriate time span for the report.
- For Filter type, select Event type.
For Filter, select one or more of the following. You can
search or browse for event types.
- Agreement accepted: An agreement was accepted by the end user.
- Agreement revoked: An agreement was revoked by the end user.
- To limit the report to a particular user, use a secondary filter with User Name or User ID.
- Click Run.