You can use the user details page to see information about a user’s authentication configuration, including the authoritative identity provider.
- Go to .
- Locate the appropriate user. You can browse or search for users.
- Click the details icon to expand the user you want to view, and then click the pencil icon.
- Click the Authentication tab.
In the Authoritative identity provider section, do one
of the following:
- To view the current authoritative identity provider, see the value in the list.
- To change the authoritative identity provider, select a value in the list.
- Click Save.