Configure Kerberos authentication for the Firefox browser.
- Start the Firefox browser.
- In the address bar, enter about:config.
- If you are presented with a security warning, click Accept the risk and continue.
- In the Search field, enter network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris and then click the pencil icon.
Do one of the following:
- If the environment is not configured with a custom domain, enter the two trusted addresses separated by a comma, and then click the check mark icon.
- If the environment is configured with a custom domain, enter the custom
domain and then click the check mark icon.
For more information about the trusted URI values, see Configuring end user browsers.