Page created: 12 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
When you register your application, Apple will generate an App ID to identify the application. You'll need this value to connect the application to PingOne.
- Go to the Apple Developer site at https://developer.apple.com. If you haven't created an Apple Developer account, you can do so now.
- Click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- On the left, click Identifiers and then click the + icon.
- In the Register a New Identifier section, select App IDs.
- In the Register an App ID section, enter a value for the Bundle ID.
Copy the following values to a secure location:
- App ID prefix: (Team ID). Identifies your team or organization.
- Bundle ID: Identifies a group of applications.
- In the list of available capabilities, select Sign in with Apple.
- Click Continue and Register.