Page created: 15 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
To enable signing on with Yahoo, create the application on the Yahoo Developers page. Yahoo will generate a client ID and client secret to identify the application. For more information, see https://developer.yahoo.com/oauth2/guide/openid_connect/getting_started.html.
Go to the Yahoo Developer page at developer.yahoo.com/apps.
If you haven't created a Yahoo Developer account, you can do so now.
- Click the Create an App button.
- Enter a name for the application.
- For Application type, select Web application.
Leave Redirect URI blank for now.
You will get this value from PingOne and enter it later.
- In the API Permissions section, select OpenID Connect Permissions, and then select Email and Profile.
- Leave the page open so you can return later to enter the Redirect URI.