Page created: 29 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
You can create or edit an authentication policy that end users use to sign on to PingOne.
User type option to appear in the authentication policy,
you must first create a user type that enables migration of new users. See Adding a user type.
- Go to .
- Locate an existing authentication policy, or create a new one.
- Click the Details icon to expand the policy, and then click the pencil icon.
- On a Login policy step, in the Initial authentication user migration section, click + Add gateway user type.
Enter the following:
- Gateway. Select the gateway that connects to the external directory.
- User type. Select the user type that will authenticate with the external gateway.
- Click Save.