After you have added a language version to an agreement, you can enter the localized text that makes up the agreement. Each time you modify the localized agreement content, the revision number is incremented. You configure each new revision to require re-consent, if needed.
- Go to .
- In the Agreements list, locate the agreement you want to edit. Click the agreement entry to open the details panel.
- On the Overview tab, click the Edit Localized Content button.
- On the left side, under Languages, click the language you want to edit.
Enter or edit the following information:
- Localized agreement title: Enter or edit the title as it should appear in this language.
- Agreement format: Specify the type of content for the agreement
text: plain text or HTML. With HTML, you can style the agreement text
and include hyperlinks. The following HTML elements are allowed:
- Hyperlinks must use the https protocol.
- To set up a hyperlink that opens in a new browser window,
target="blank"attribute to the
<a>element. For example,
<a href="https://www.example.com" target="blank">Terms and conditions</a>.
<script>element is not allowed.
- Localized Agreement Content: Enter or paste the text of the agreement.
- Acceptance label: The text that is displayed for the affirmative option. For example, I accept.
- Continue label: The text that is displayed for the user to continue after accepting the agreement. For example, Continue.
- Don't accept label: The text that is displayed for the negative option. For example, I don’t accept.
- Effective date: Specify when the agreement should go into effect.
- Require new consent: Specify whether users will have to re-consent if the agreement is updated.
- Click Save.