Page created: 30 Sep 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
After you have added a language version to an agreement, you can enter the localized text that makes up the agreement. Each time you modify the localized agreement content, the revision number is incremented. You configure each new revision to require re-consent, if needed.
- Go to .
- In the Agreements list, locate the agreement you want to edit.
- On the right, click the details icon to expand the agreement details and then click the pencil icon to edit the agreement.
- Click the Localized content tab.
- Click the language version that you want to edit.
- For Localized agreement title, enter or edit the title as it should appear in this language.
To customize the text on buttons that are displayed to the user, click
Customize buttons. Enter or edit the following:
- Accept label. The text that is displayed for the affirmative option. For example, I accept.
- Continue label. The text that is displayed for the user to continue after accepting the agreement. For example, Continue.
- Don't accept label. The text that is displayed for the negative option. For example, I don’t accept.
- For Localized Agreement Content, enter or paste the text of the agreement.
Enter the configuration options:
- Agreement format. Specify the type of content for
the agreement text: plain text or HTML. With HTML, you can style the
agreement text and include hyperlinks. The following HTML elements are
- Hyperlinks must use the https protocol.
- To set up a hyperlink that opens in a new browser window,
target="blank"attribute to the
<a>element. For example,
<a href="https://www.example.com" target="blank">Terms and conditions</a>.
<script>element is not allowed.
- Effective date. Specify when the agreement should go into effect.
- Require new consent. Specify whether users will have to re-consent if the agreement is updated.
- Agreement format. Specify the type of content for the agreement text: plain text or HTML. With HTML, you can style the agreement text and include hyperlinks. The following HTML elements are allowed:
- Click Save.