Page created: 15 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
Before you can set up Amazon as an external IdP, you must create a security profile for your application. For more information, see https://developer.amazon.com/docs/login-with-amazon/register-web.html.
Ensure that you have the following information for your application:
- Privacy notice URL
- Logo (optional)
Go to the Amazon Developer Console at https://login.amazon.com.
You’ll be asked to sign on to the Developer Console. If you don’t have an account you can create one now.
- Click Create a New Security Profile.
Enter the following:
- Security Profile Name: A unique identifier for the application, which will appear on the consent page when users agree to sign on with Amazon.
- Security Profile Description: A brief characterization of the application.
- Privacy Notice URL: The location of the privacy notice for your application.
- Consent Logo Image: (Optional). The image that appears on the consent page to represent your application.
- Click Save.