With PingOne you can customize the content of access tokens by adding custom resource attributes and their values to the token. You can use customized access tokens to convey additional information about their use to applications.
You cannot customize tokens for the two default resources:
openid and the
- Go to .
- Locate the resource you want to edit by browsing or searching for resources.
- Click a resource entry to open the details panel for the resource.
- Click the Attributes tab, and then click the pencil icon.
- Click + Add.
Enter the following:
- Attributes: Enter the attribute value for the resource, such as sub.
- PingOne mappings: Select an attribute in the list, such as User ID.
To configure the access token TTL (time to live), see Editing a resource.
- Continue adding attributes as needed.
- Click Save.