When you register your application with Microsoft, Microsoft generates an application (client) ID and Application secret for the application. You’ll copy these values and enter them into PingOne.
- Go to the Microsoft Azure portal at https://portal.azure.com/.
- In the App registrations section, select your application.
- On the left, click Certificates and secrets.
- In the Client secrets section, click + New client secret.
Enter the following:
- Description: A brief characterization of the client secret.
- Expires: Select the duration of the certificate, based on the needs of your organization.
- Click Add.
- In the Client secrets section, locate the value for the appropriate secret and copy it to a secure location.
- On the left, click Overview.
- Locate the Application (client) ID and copy it to a secure location.