The following section contains common questions and answers about PingOne licenses.
- I just purchased a PingOne Service, why am I being told I cannot add that service to my environment?
Ensure that the environment is associated with the new license. For example, if you have a PingOne MFA license and purchase PingOne Protect as an additional service, to add Protect features into the MFA solution, your MFA license would have had to be upgraded to be an MFA-Protect license. A new Protect-only license is not enough, because you cannot assign more than one license to an environment.
If the new license does not include all of the other services you are using in that environment, contact Ping Identity Sales at www.pingidentity.com/en/company/contact-sales.html.
- I have paid services, but now want to try another service
- You can create a trial environment for any product in combination with your paid services by creating a new environment. Select the paid services you want to use, then select the View Trials slider to see all the services you do not have licensed. Adding trial services to an environment will generate a 30-day trial license.
- I just purchased a PingOne Service, but I still see a banner saying my license has expired
- Ensure that the environment is associated with the new license. See License assignment. If the message persists, you might have other environments that are still associated with the earlier license. You can associate those environments with the new license or any other current license you might have that provides the same set of PingOne services.
- I can’t create any more environments
- Licenses define limits for the maximum number of environments that it can be assigned to. If you need to create additional environments, contact Ping Identity Sales at www.pingidentity.com/en/company/contact-sales.html.