Page created: 30 Sep 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
Use the information in this section to manage your custom provider.
- Changing the account, active sender phone numbers and fallback setting, and notification request format, body and headers. See Configuring a custom notification provider for PingOne
- Deleting the custom account
- Go to .
Click the SMS/Voice tab.
The custom provider account's configuration is displayed.
- You can change to a different provider account.
- You can update, delete or add sender phone numbers.
- You can change the Fallback to Ping Twilio Account settings.
- You can change the notification request format, body and headers.
To delete the active custom account, click the Ping
Identity or Custom Server radio
You are prompted to confirm that your custom provider settings will be lost, if you change the type of sender.
- To save your settings, click Save.