Page created: 13 Apr 2023 |
Page updated: 13 Apr 2023
On the Provisioning page, you can view the currently configured provisioning connections and rules.
.The Provisioning page opens with the Rules and Connections tabs shown.
- To see provisioning rules, click Rules. You can sort the list of rules by Name, Last sync, or Creation date.
- To see provisioning connections, click Connections. You can sort the list of connections by Name, Gateway, or Identity stores.
PingOne shows the rules and connections that have been created. Click an entry to show its details. The details panel page shows the following:
- Rules details
- Overview. General information about the provisioning connection, including name, description, and sync summary. For more information about the sync summary, see Viewing sync status.
- Configuration Summary. A visual representation of the provisioning rule, including the source identity store, custom filter, attribute mapping, and target identity store. The configuration options shown on this page vary based on the target.
- Configuration LDAP Setup (LDAP Gateway targets only). Shows details about the LDAP Gateway connection, including RDN Attribute and Base DN.
- Connections details
- Overview. General information about the provisioning connection, including name, description, and configured rules.
- Configuration. Details about the connection,
including authorization information that is unique to the connection type,
as well as custom configuration options, such as provisioning and
deprovisioning actions. Note:
Advanced provisioning actions are available only for connections that support outbound provisioning.