Page created: 18 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
Configure the worker application you created with a grant type and authentication method.
You must have the Identity Data Admin role to perform this task.
- In the application list, locate the application you created. You can browse or search for applications.
- Click the toggle switch to enable the application, if it is not already enabled.
- Click the application entry to expand the details panel.
- Click the Configuration tab and then click the pencil icon to edit the application.
- Locate Grant type and select Client Credentials.
- Locate Token endpoint authentication method and select Client Secret Post.
- Click Save.
- Click the Profile tab, and then copy the Client ID. Paste it into a text file or other known location.
- Click the Configuration tab, and then copy the Client secret. Paste it into a text file or other known location.