Page created: 16 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
On the PayPal for Developers site, configure the options for scope attributes, permissions, and customer consent.
- Go to PayPal for Developers at developer.paypal.com.
- In the Rest API apps section, click your application name.
- In the Connect with PayPal section, click Advanced options.
Select the following scope attributes:
Account verification status
PayPal account ID
Under Links shown on customer consent page, enter the
- User agreement URL: (Optional). The location of your organization’s user agreement.
- In the Additional PayPal permissions section, select Enable customers who have not yet confirmed their email with PayPal to log in to your app.
- Click Save.