Use an Aquera provisioning connection to provision PingOne identities to an Aquera user store.
We recommend that you review the information about creating users in Aquera. For more information, see the Aquera User Guide at https://support.aquera.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056052093-Aquera-User-Guide.
- Go to .
- Click + and then click New connection.
- For Identity Store, click the Select button.
- Under Aquera, click Select and then click Next.
- Enter a name and description for this provisioning connection. The connection name will appear in the list when you've completed and saved the connection.
- Click Next.
On the Configure authentication screen, enter the
- Aquera SCIM URL. The fully qualified URL to use for the SCIM resources, such as https://api.aquera.io/scim/. You can find this information on your Aquera Applications page at https://admin.aquera.io/securehome/endpoints.
Connection profile. Select the authentication method to use:
Basic Auth or Bearer
Token. Additional fields are displayed, depending on the
selected method. Note:
The type of authentication to use is determined by the target SaaS application configured in Aquera. When you set up an application in Aquera, you might be constrained by the authentication methods supported by a particular application. For example, certain applications might support OAuth tokens only, while others might support basic authentication only.
- Basic Auth
- Basic Auth User. The user name for the target SaaS application in Aquera. The user name is configured during the application setup in Aquera.
- Basic Auth Password. The password for the target SaaS application in Aquera. The password is configured during the application setup in Aquera.
- OAuth Access Token. Enter the OAuth access token value for the target SaaS application in Aquera.
Click Test connection to verify that PingOne can establish a
connection to Aquera.
If there are any issues with the connection, a Test connection failed message will appear. Click Continue to resume the setup with an invalid connection. You will not be able to use the connection for provisioning until you have established a valid connection to Aquera. Click Cancel to modify the settings and try again.
On the Configure preferences screen, enter the
- Allow users to be created. Determines whether to create a user in the target identity store when the user is created in the source identity store.
- Allow users to be updated. Determines whether to update user attributes in the target identity store when the user is updated in the source identity store.
- Allow users to be disabled. Determines whether to disable a user in the target identity store when the user is disabled in the source identity store.
- Remove action. Select Delete or Disable. Determines whether to remove or disable a user in the target identity store when the user is deleted in the source identity store.
- Deprovision on rule deletion. Determines whether to deprovision users if the associated provisioning rule is deleted.
- Click Finish.
The Aquera provisioning connection is complete and is added to the list of provisioning connections on the Provisioning page.