After you have created the application with Yahoo, copy the values for client ID and client secret and enter them into PingOne.
- Go to the Yahoo Developers page at developer.yahoo.com/apps.
- Copy the values for Client ID and Client Secret to a secure location.
In PingOne, go to the
Configure Connection page and enter the following
- Client ID. The application ID that you copied from the IdP. You can find this information on the Yahoo Developers site.
- Client Secret. The application secret that you copied from the IdP. You can find this information on the Yahoo Developers site.
- Click Save and Continue.
On the Map Attributes page, define how the PingOne user attributes are
mapped to identity provider attributes. For more information, see Mapping attributes.
- Enter the PingOne user profile attribute and the external IdP attribute. For more information about attribute syntax, see Identity provider attributes.
- To add an attribute, click + Add attribute.
- To use the expression builder, click Build and test or Advanced Expression. See Using the expression builder.
- Select the update condition, which determines how PingOne updates its user
directory with the values from the identity provider. The options
- Empty only: Update the PingOne attribute only if the existing attribute is empty.
- Always: Always update the PingOne directory attribute.
You can map the following attributes provided by Yahoo:
- Click Save and Finish.