Use the information in this section to manage your Twilio account.
- Changing active organization numbers and fallback setting (as in Configuring a Twilio account for PingOne)
- Changing to another account
- Deleting the custom account
- Go to .
Click the SMS/Voice tab.
The custom Twilio account's configuration is displayed.
- Select at least one originating telephone number to use.
- You can change the Fallback to Default Account settings.
- To switch to a different Twilio account, click Change Account. You will be offered the configuration window for a new account. Proceed as in Configuring a Twilio account for PingOne.
- To delete the active custom account, click the Ping Identity radio button.
- To save your settings, click Save at the bottom of the window.