Page created: 16 Feb 2022 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
You can map PingOne attributes to custom attributes in your application. For example, you could map account ID in PingOne to User ID in the application.
- Go to .
- Locate the application for which you want to map attributes. You can browse or search for applications. To add an application, see Adding an application.
- Click the application entry to open the details panel for the application.
- Click the Attribute Mappings tab, and then click the pencil icon.
- Click + Add attribute.
Enter the following:
- Application attribute. Enter the custom application attribute, such
- Outgoing value. Select an attribute in the list, such as
User ID. You can browse or search for attributes.
- Application attribute. Enter the custom application attribute, such as
If the value is a required attribute for the application, select the
Required check box.
If you request an ID token with a claim that is marked as required but doesn’t have a value, PingOne will return an error. If the value is not marked as required and doesn’t have a value, the property will be omitted from the token.
- To use the expression builder, click Advanced expression. For more information, see Using the expression builder.
- Click Save.