To set up Microsoft as an external IdP for your application, you’ll need to register the application with Microsoft. For more information, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/quickstart-register-app.
Ensure that you have:
- A Microsoft Azure account with an active subscription
- An Azure AD tenant
Go to the Microsoft Azure portal at https://portal.azure.com/.
If you don’t have a Microsoft Azure account, you can create one now.
- In the Azure services section, click Azure Active Directory.
- On the left, click App registrations.
- At the top, click New registration.
- In the Name field, enter a user-facing display name for the application.
- For Supported account types, select Accounts in any organizational directory and personal Microsoft accounts.
- Leave Redirect URI blank until after you have created the IdP in PingOne.
- Click Register.