Copy the value for Return URL and enter it into the PayPal for Developers site.
Ensure that you have the Callback URL from the PingOne console.
- In PingOne, go to .
- Locate the appropriate IdP and then click the details icon to expand the IdP.
- Click the Connection tab.
- Copy the callback URL and paste it in a secure location.
- Go to PayPal for Developers at developer.paypal.com.
- In the Rest API apps section, click your application name.
- In the Sandbox app settings section, locate Return URL.
- Click Show.
- For Return URL, enter the value that you copied from the PingOne console.
- Click Save.
- Enable the external IdP. See Enabling or disabling an identity provider.
- Add the iIdP to your authentication policy. Ensure that registration is enabled in the authentication policy. See Editing an authentication policy.
- Add the authentication policy to your application. Ensure that registration is enabled in the authentication policy. See Applications.