Use the Solutions home page to add an environment to your organization.
To add an environment, you must have the Organization Admin role.
- On the top left, click the Ping Identity logo.
- Click Add Environment.
- Select the audience for the new environment. Click Customer solution or Workforce solution.
- Click Next.
- Review the relevant services and then click Next.
Enter the following:
- Environment name. A unique identifier for the environment.
- Description. A brief characterization of the environment.
- Environment type. Select Sandbox or Production. Sandbox environments are typically used for configuration and testing before deployment. Production environments are typically used for live configurations that are deployed for real-world use. For more information, see Environment Properties.
- Generate sample populations and users in this environment. Select this check box to generate two populations and 40 sample users in the new environment.
- Region. The appropriate geographical region for the
environment. The list shows only regions that are included with your license.
You can't change the region after the environment has been created.
- License. Select the license to use for this environment. The available licenses for your organization are shown in the License list. For more information, see Licenses.
- Click Finish.