Page created: 18 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
If you suspect that your credentials are out of date or compromised, you can clear all previously retained service account credentials.
- Go to .
- Select the applicable gateway configuration.
- Click the Connection tab and then click Edit.
- Clear the Retain Previous Credentials checkbox.
- Enter a new password into the Service Account Password field.
- Click Save.
- Ask the Active Directory admin to update the service account password in Active Directory. Shortly after the AD admin updates the password in AD, the INFO alert disappears from the PingOne admin console.