Page created: 9 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
You can use the PingOne console to get the access token for an existing application. This allows you to get an access token without having to make an API call.
To get an access token, the following must be true:
- The application is enabled.
- The application has a grant type of
- The application has a token endpoint authentication method of
- The user has access to the client secret.
- For a worker application, the application has the appropriate role assignments. For non-worker applications, the application has the appropriate scopes.
- Go to .
- Locate the application for which you want to get the access token. You can browse or search for applications.
- Click the application entry to open the details panel.
- Click the Configuration tab, and then click the pencil icon.
Click Get Access Token.
On the Access Token window, you can select and copy the JSON, or click Copy Access Token to copy only the access token to your local clipboard.