Access the PingOne self-service portal to update your personal information, change your password, add MFA, view your accounts and sessions, and manage consents.
This section is intended for PingOne administrators to understand the options available to your end users when they access their self-service profile. Options available vary according to your configuration needs. The PingOne self-service portal enables your end users to:
- Edit their own profile
- Change their own profile
- Add or modify the mutli-factor authentication (MFA) methods from those defined by the admin
- View external accounts linked to their PingOne profile
- View any agreements for which they have given consent
The way an end user accesses their profile varies and can include:
You should create and maintain separate PingOne environments for your administrators and your end users, so you can maintain MFA configurations, branding and policies appropriate to each environment.
- Access your profile based on your use case:
- To access your profile using the self-service URL: In a web browser, enter the self-service URL you received from your organization.
- For customer use cases: In your application, tap the relevant option.
- For workforce use cases: From the application portal, in the Avatar menu, select Devices.
Your profile opens, showing the following tabs.
- My profile: Update your contact details including phone number, email address, and physical address.
- Authentication: Add one or more authentication method to securely sign on to your account or app.
- Change password: Change your password yourself.
- Accounts & sessions: View and manage linked accounts and open sessions.
- Consents: View any agreements to which you have consented.