Page created: 22 Nov 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
Use the Certificates and key pairs page to view details about the certificates that are set up for your environment.
You can browse or search for certificates.
Click the expand icon to see more information for each certificate.
The certificate details page shows the following:
- Subject DN. The subject distinguished name for the certificate. The subject DN includes attribute-value pairs, such as common name (CN), organizational unit (OU), organization (O), and country name (C).
- Serial. The serial number, a unique identifier for the certificate that is generated by the certificate authority.
- Issuer. The certificate authority that issued the certificate. The issuer value includes attribute-value pairs, such as CN, OU, O, and C.
- Issued date. The date that the certificate was issued.
- Lists applications that are currently using the certificate. To add a certificate to an application, Editing an application - SAML.
Use the CSR tab to generate certificate signing requests (CSRs) and import the certificate authority (CA) response. For more information, see Generating a CSR.