Page created: 13 Oct 2022 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
The following are known limitations with Workday user provisioning.
The PingOne Workday provisioner does not support the following Workday integration options:
- Contingent workers. Contingent or temporary worker user types are not supported by the PingOne provisioning Workday integration at this time. Only full time employee user types can be imported.
- Dynamic attributes. The PingOne provisioning Workday integration does not support dynamic attributes at this time.
Workday write-back provisioning has the following limitations:
- For write-back, you cannot create or delete users, you can update existing users only.
- Phone number country codes use an internal Workday format, so any modifications to the country code field require codes in that format.
- If there is a pending business process associated with any of the attributes configured for write-back, then write-back will fail. For example, if an admin updates a name attribute, Workday starts a business process in which another admin must approve that name change. If a write-back occurs while the name change is pending, then the write-back will fail.
- The Country attribute for addresses must be mapped to a custom attribute because Workday uses a different data format than PingOne. Use the three-letter country code (ISO 3166-1), followed by an underscore, and then the country calling code (international subscriber dialing code) for that country. The following example shows the Workday country code format for Canada.