Page created: 12 May 2022 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
You can create a webhook to monitor events in PingOne API Intelligence.
- Go to .
- Click the + icon to add a webhook, or expand an existing webhook and click the Pencil icon to edit it.
- Enter a descriptive Name for the connection.
Enter the destination information.
These settings configure the connection to the monitoring system.
- Destination URL: The URL of the application that you want to send data to.
- Format: The format of the activity data. Select
the format that is most easily consumed by your management system:
- Splunk: A Splunk-friendly format.
- Certificates: A certificate to ensure that the connection is secure. Browse existing certificates, or upload a new one.
- Allow TLS connection with untrusted certificates: Select this option to allow a certificate that is not from a certificate authority (CA). PingOne certificates, and all certificates signed by the default CAs are trusted. This option is typically used for testing. For more information, see Certificates and key pairs.
- Custom HTTP headers: Specify additional information for the HTTP headers. You can provide information in the form of key-value pairs.
Enter the Filters information.
These settings determine which events are monitored. Select a category or a subset of events in that category.
- Event Types: Specify the types of events to monitor: Indicators of Attack (IoAs) created or Anomalies created.