- If you don’t have a PingOne account yet, start a PingOne trial.
- Make sure you can sign on to the PingOne admin console.
- Add an environment to organize your services.
- Make sure you have the Environment Admin and Identity Data Admin roles in your PingOne environment. These roles grant permissions to the worker app you'll create for PingOne Authorize. For more information, see Assigning a user role.
- In your PingOne environment, go to Overview.
- Next to Services, click the + icon.
Click + Add to add the PingOne Authorize
In the Add a Service window, click
PingOne Authorize is displayed in the left navigation pane.