Page created: 7 Dec 2021 |
Page updated: 9 Jan 2023
The Authorize dashboard shows a summary of metrics generated by requests to PingOne Authorize decision endpoints.
You can limit data to a specific time range, such as the current day, past week, past month, or past six months. This filter applies to the entire page, including the charts below the main chart.
The system aggregates data at regular intervals. It can take up to 30 minutes for decisions to appear on the dashboard.
The chart at the top of the page shows Authorization Requests across all decision endpoints for the specified time period.
The charts show the following information:
- Decision Counts
- A breakdown of the decision counts for the specified period.
- Average Service Execution Times
- The average time in milliseconds for the service to return a decision over the specified period.
- Maximum Service Execution Times
- The top times in milliseconds for the service to return a decision over the specified period.
Click anywhere on a chart to filter by decision endpoint name. You can filter by decision endpoint name or service name on the Average Service Execution Times chart.