Page created: 23 Mar 2023 |
Page updated: 23 Mar 2023
Remove API services and operations that you no longer need.
Deleting an API service also deletes the corresponding resource and any operations and scopes defined for the API service.
- Go to .
- Click the API service that you want to delete, or the API service that has the operation that you want to delete.
To delete the API service:
- Click the More Options (⋮) icon next to the API service name, and then select Delete.
- Select the I understand and want to continue check box. Click Delete.
To delete an operation:
- Click the Operations tab.
- Click the More Options (⋮) icon next to the operation name, and then select Remove Operation.