The PingOne application portal is a unified interface for your users to SSO (single sign-on) to the applications you've added for your organization.
PingOne application portal key sections:
- Search bar
- Favorites section
- All Applications section
- User avatar
- User control panel
When you enter a search string, the search bar generates a list of the closest matches. Click the application row to launch the application directly from the results list.
Favorites and All Applications
- Click an application icon to launch the application in a new browser tab.
- To add an application to favorites on the desktop version, drag it into the Favorites section.
- Hover over the application's icon to see its description. You can also click the star in the description to add or remove an application from favorites.
- To remove an application from favorites in the desktop version, drag it back to the All Applications section.
- In the desktop version, you can reorder application icons in the
Favorites area by dragging and dropping them. Note:
You can't reorder favorites in the mobile version.
- To add an application to favorites in the mobile version, tap the Star on the application line, either on the All Apps tab or from the search bar.
- To remove an application from favorites in the mobile version, tap the pencil icon, and then tap the Star on the line of the application that you want to remove. When you're finished, tap Done.
User control panel
- Click the User avatar to access the User control panel.
- Click Account to access your PingOne profile. For more information, see End users: Accessing your PingOne profile.
- Click Authentication to manage your MFA (multi-factor authentication) devices.
- Click Sign Off to sign off of all applications and end your PingOne session.
How the PingOne application portal works
The PingOne application portal grants users
To make an OIDC application available on the PingOne application portal, the application must have an Initiate Single Sign-on URL. You can add this URL after creating the application by going to the Configuration tab and entering the URL into the Initiate Login URI field.
For more information, see Editing an application - OIDC.
Showing or hiding applications
Even if a user has access to an application, you can specify whether to include it in the Application Portal. For example, you could show or hide an application if the SSO flow is being triggered through means other than on the Application Portal. For more information, see Application access control and Editing an application.
Preview the PingOne Application Portal
- In PingOne, go to .
- Click the PingOne Application Portal application.
- Copy the Home Page URL and paste it into a new browser tab.
- Enter a user's credentials in the Username and Password fields.
- Click Sign On.