To ensure that the Integration System User can access the appropriate worker data, add it to an Unconstrained Integration System Security Group.
- Go to your Workday tenant and enter create security group in the search field.
- Under Tasks & Reports, click Create Security Group.
- For Type of Tenanted Security Group, select Integration System Security Group (Unconstrained).
- Enter a name for the security group.
- Click OK.
- On the Edit Integration Security Group (Unconstrained) screen, add the appropriate user to the group under Integration System Users. You can search or browse for the appropriate user.