You can add links to resources your users might find useful, such as status pages, user guides, and applications that are not accessible through SSO. You can add a link to any resource that has a URL.
To customize the branding and themes, see Configuring the application portal.
- To add a link to a resource other than a SSO application, locate the Links section and then click +.
For Profile details, enter the following:
- Link name. A name for the link as it will appear in the application portal.
- Description (optional). A brief characterization of the link.
- Icon (optional). A pictorial representation of the application. Use a file up to 1MB in JPG, JPEG, GIF, or PNG format.
- URL. The URL to which the user will be directed. HTTP or HTTPS links are valid.
- Click Save.