The following are known issues or limitations with Google Workspace user provisioning.
- You can clear user attributes after setting them by sending an empty string value
- If a PingOne user has an invalid
addressCountryvalue, Google Workspace might not provision the user properly.
- Changes to user attributes can take a few minutes to propagate to Google Workspace. However, in some cases, changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect. For more information, see How changes propagate to Google services.
isAdminproperty can only be edited in the Make a user an administrator operation (makeAdmin method). If the property is edited in the user insert or update methods, the edit is ignored by the Google API service.
- When there is an existing group in Google with the same email ID and one member and PingOne has the same group with a different member, both the existing members and the new member are in Google after Provisioning.
- An update in membership in PingOne doesn’t recreate a synced deleted group from Google.