Use the Zoom App Marketplace to create a connected application of Server-to-Server OAuth type. You’ll copy the Account ID, Client ID, and Client secret, and enter them into PingOne to create a Zoom connection.
- Sign on to the Zoom App Marketplace as an administrator.
On the navigation bar, click Develop, and then click
Zoom has deprecated the JWT app type. You should create new apps of Server-to-Server OAuth type. For more information, see the JWT App Type Deprecation FAQ in the Zoom documentation.
- On the Choose your app type page, in the Server-to-Server OAuth tile, click Create.
On the Create a Server-to-Server OAuth page, in the
App Name field, enter a name and click
The Account ID, Client ID, and Client Secret for your new application are shown on the App credentials tab. Remember where this information is stored, because you’ll need it to create a provisioning connection.
- On the Information tab, add information about your app, such as a meaningful short description that will help others understand its purpose.
- Scroll down and enter the company name, which is required to activate your app.
- Scroll down to the Developer Contact Information section of the page, enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields. Click Continue.
- On the Feature tab, enable the features you’re interested in, such as events, team chats, and multi-platform support. Click Continue.
On the Scopes tab, click + Add
Scopes. On the Add scopes page, add the
- User scopes
- View and manage sub account's user information (user:master)
- View all user information (user:read:admin)
- View users information and manage users (user:write:admin)
- Account scopes
- View and manage sub accounts (account:master)
- View account info (account:read:admin)
- View and manage account info (account:write:admin)
- SCIM2 scopes
- Call Zoom SCIM2 API (scim2)
- User scopes
- Click Done, and then click Continue.
- On the Activation page, click Activate your app.