Page created: 20 Jan 2023 |
Page updated: 10 May 2023
Use the Zoom App Marketplace to create a connected application and get the API key and API secret.
- Sign on to the Zoom App Marketplace as an administrator.
- On the navigation bar, click Develop, and then click Build App.
- On the Choose your app type page, in the JWT tile, click Create.
- On the Create a JWT app window, in the App Name field, enter a name.
- Select Account-level app and JWT API Credentials. Click Create.
- On the Information tab, enter the company and developer information. Click Continue.
- On the App Credentials tab, locate the API Key and API Secret and copy the values to a secure location. You will use these to create a provisioning connection. Click Continue.
- On the Feature tab, click Continue.
- On the Activation tab, click Activate your app.