For Workday provisioning, PingOne requires an Integration System User in Workday with a minimally scoped set of permissions. PingOne uses this user account to consume data from Workday through the Workday APIs.
Only Domain Security Policies granted to it to access the appropriate
worker data. These domains relate to worker data about their employment status, home and
work contact information, and organizations to which they belong.
- Go to your Workday tenant and enter create integration system user in the search field.
- Under Tasks & Reports, click Create Integration System User.
- Enter a username and password for the new user.
- Leave the Require New Password at Next Sign In option clear.
- For Session Timeout Minutes, enter 0. This option helps avoid any issues with PingOne related to timeouts.
- Select Do Not Allow UI Sessions to prevent this user from signing into Workday.