Customize notification templates for PingOne Credentials notifications that end users receive.
You must have PingOne MFA in your environment.
PingOne MFA provides the default notification templates.
PingOne Credentials notifications include:
- Credential Issued
- Notifications to end users when a credential is issued.
- Credential Revoked
- Notifications to end users when a credential is revoked.
- Credential Updated
- Notifications to end users when a credential is updated.
- Digital Wallet Pairing
- Notifications to end users to set up and pair a digital wallet app for storing credentials.
To customize notification templates for the notifications that groups or populations receive:
- Click the More Options (⋮) icon for the notification template you want to customize.
- Click Edit.
To edit a notification detail, click the Pencil icon for
the field you want to edit.
For the Digital Wallet Pairing template, click the Pencil icon for the New Email field and enter a custom message, such as To set up your BX Insurance Digital Wallet, click on this link to download and set up the app.
- Click the Checkmark icon to save your changes.