These scenarios provide high-level examples of how you can use PingOne Credentials.
The three scenarios that are covered are:
- Creating and receiving credentials
- Learn how a company can customize the credentials they issue to their customers and the notifications that customers receive.
- Presenting and verifying a user credential
- Learn how a user can provide proof of credentials to a provider of service (in this case, proof of insurance to a car rental company) and how the provider of service can then verify the user's credentials.
- Revoking a credential and notifying a user
- Learn how credentials can be revoked from a user's digital wallet app and how users can be notified that the credential was revoked. This scenario also covers how a user's credentials can be reissued.