You can import your CA certificate to PingOne to establish trust between PingOne and your LDAP gateway.
Although you can import the LDAP certificate to PingOne, we recommend that you import the Issuing Certificate Authority’s CA Certificate to ensure that the connection will continue to work if the LDAP certificate auto-renews.
- Go to .
- Click + Add, and then click Import Key Pair/Cert.
- For Usage type, select SSL/TLS.
- Click Select a file and locate the appropriate file on your local file system.
- Select the file and then click Open.
- In the Import key pair certificate window, click Upload.