Optionally, define value processors to transform the value returned by an attribute, or the value returned by an attribute resolver.
Do one of the following to add a processor to the attribute:
- To add a value processor, click the Value Processors section, and then click + Add Processor.
- To add a processor to an attribute resolver, in the Resolvers section, click the hamburger menu next to the Resolver Name field and select Add Processing.
- Optional: Update the Processor Name field.
- Select a Processor type, and then enter an expression for the processor.
- In the Value type list, select a data type for the transformed value returned after the expression is applied.