Delete PingOne Authorize attributes that you no longer need.
Before you delete an attribute, view dependents to see where the attribute is used and ensure that deleting the attribute doesn’t introduce unintended consequences. You must remove references to the attribute before you can delete it.
- You can’t delete a generated attribute that resolves against a connector service. This type of attribute is automatically deleted when the associated connector service is deleted.
- The Shield () icon indicates that an attribute is system-owned and can’t be deleted.
- Go to Attributes tab. and click the
- Click the attribute that you want to delete.
- Click Delete Attribute.
- In the confirmation box, click Yes.